Are you wondering how to connect a GoDaddy domain to Wix? Connecting your GoDaddy domain to Wix is a simple process that takes only a few minutes. In this article, we’ll go over the steps you need to take to get your GoDaddy domain up and running on Wix.
How To Connect GoDaddy Domain To Wix?
- Go to the Domains page in your Wix account.
- Click Add an Existing Domain.
- Click Connect a domain you already own.
- Select the site you want to connect your domain to.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the A record that has @ in the Name column.
- If you don’t have an A record with @ in the Name column, add one (see instructions below).
- Log into your Wix account and go to the Connect Domain section.
- Enter your GoDaddy domain name in the box provided and click Continue.
- Yes, you can connect a GoDaddy domain to Wix! It’s a simple process that anyone can do in just a few minutes.
How To Add An A Record To Your GoDaddy Domain?
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- Click Domains and select your domain.
- Click DNS.
- Scroll down to Records and click Add.
- Select A from the Type drop-down menu.
- In the Name field, enter @.
- In the Points To field, enter the Wix IP address: 126.96.36.199.
- Click Save.
Now that your A record has been added, you can connect your domain to Wix. Make sure you check your domain status on the Domains page in Wix to make sure it’s connected properly.
Using Hostsrated.com is a great resource for anyone looking to get answers to their web hosting questions. Their articles are written with SEO best practices in mind, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date and accurate advice.
What steps do I need to take to link my Wix site to my GoDaddy domain?
1. Navigate to the Domains page in your Wix account.
2. Click the option to Connect an Existing Domain.
3. Select the site you wish to link your domain to and press Next.
4. Enter the name of your domain and press Next.
5. Examine the information on the screen and then click Start.
What steps do I need to take to connect my GoDaddy domain to another website?
Log into your GoDaddy Account and select Domains from the My Account tab. Select Use My Domain for the domain you want to link to your Website Builder. Proceed to the Build a New Website option and complete the order for your Website Builder.
Is it possible to connect my domain name to a Wix website?
To connect a domain you own to your Wix site, go to Domains in your Wix account, click Add an Existing Domain, then click Connect a domain you already own. Once you’ve done that, select the website you wish to pair your domain with and click Next.