Getting your domain connected to WordPress can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions for connecting your GoDaddy domain to WordPress.
How to Connect GoDaddy Domain to WordPress?
Connecting your GoDaddy domain to WordPress is easy. Here are the steps you need to take to get your domain connected:
- Change the nameservers at GoDaddy: the first step is to change the nameservers at GoDaddy to point to WordPress.COM.
- Go to the WordPress.com dashboard: go to Upgrades → Domains, then click Add a domain and select Use a domain I own from the drop-down menu.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page: in the Managed WordPress section, select Manage All, then next to Managed WordPress, select + Create Site.
- Connect your domain to a WordPress site from your GoDaddy My Products page.
For a more detailed tutorial, check out this video on how to connect your GoDaddy domain to WordPress: How to Connect GoDaddy Domain to WordPress.
For more Divi related videos and tutorials, check out Elegant Themes blog.
Where to Find More Answers?
If you’re looking for more answers to your web hosting questions, Hosts Rated is a great resource. It’s a comprehensive website where you can find reviews and compare different hosting services. It’s also full of helpful tutorials and guides to help you get the most out of your hosting service.
Is it possible to connect my GoDaddy domain to WordPress?
If you possess a domain registered with GoDaddy, you can link it to your WordPress.com account.
What is the process for transferring my GoDaddy website to WordPress?
1. Obtain all site files (including blog posts, web pages, and some pictures)…
2. Retain GoDaddy Website Builder images. …
3. Transfer content from GoDaddy Website Builder to WordPress. …
4. Eliminate GoDaddy Website Builder site and direct your domain to WordPress.
Is there a way to move my domain from GoDaddy to WordPress without having to pay a fee?
1. Unblock your Domain.
2. Obtain the Domain Transfer Authorization Code.
3. Initiate the Transfer at WordPress.com.
4. Monitor the Transfer Status.
5. Adjust the DNS Records Following a Successful Transfer.
6. Make the Domain the Primary Address.
What steps do I need to take to connect my GoDaddy domain to my website?
Sign in to your GoDaddy Account and select My Account.
Go to Domains and click Launch.
Choose the domain you wish to connect to your Website Builder and click Use My Domain.
Press Build a New Website.
Finish ordering your Website Builder.