Having a website that doesn’t appear in Google search results can be disheartening, especially when you’ve worked hard to create content that you want to share with the world. If you’ve recently launched a GoDaddy website and are wondering how to get it on Google, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to get your GoDaddy website on Google.
How to Get Your GoDaddy Website on Google?
This is because your website is new and doesn’t have any inbound links. Once your website is crawled, it usually takes another week or two for it to be pushed. Here are the steps you should take to get your GoDaddy website on Google:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Ways to Promote, select Get Found on Google.
- In this video, we’ll: Show you how to set up your Google My Business listing in Digital Marketing Suite.
- Another way to get your website on Google is by creating a Google My Business listing. This will help local customers discover your business when they search Google Maps.
- Finally, you should invest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This means optimizing your website content and structure to ensure that your website ranks higher in Google’s search engine results pages.
By following these steps, you should be able to get your website on Google in no time. If you want to learn more about web hosting and website building, be sure to check out HostsRated.com – a great resource for answers to your web hosting questions.
What is the process for moving my domain from GoDaddy to Google sites?
Log into Google Domains, choose the account to transfer, and open the Menu. On the left, navigate to All my domains, type in the domain name you want to transfer, and hit Enter. Lastly, click Request an email notification beneath the search bar to be notified when the domain is ready to transfer.
What could be the reason that my GoDaddy website is not appearing on Google?
If your site is not appearing on Google, it is likely due to one of two possibilities: Google has yet to add your website to its search index, which is often the case with newly created sites, or Google does not find your site to be of sufficient trustworthiness or relevance to show up for the keywords you are hoping to rank for.
What steps do I need to take to get my website to appear on Google?
The primary methods for aiding Google in finding your pages include submitting a sitemap, ensuring your site is well known, providing extensive link navigation within the website, requesting indexing for the homepage, and avoiding the use of URL parameters when possible.
What steps do I need to take to connect my business website to Google?
Navigate to your Business Profile. Click the “Edit profile” option. Next to the “Website” field, click the pencil icon. Select “Manage” and the page that opens will display your existing Google domain. Click “Connect” to link it to your website and then select “Connect” again to confirm. Finally, select “Visit site” to review your website.