In this article, I will provide an answer to the question “how to add a form to godaddy website” and explain the steps you need to take to do it.
What is the Question?
How to add a form to a GoDaddy website?
Steps to Add a Form to a GoDaddy Website
- In GoDaddy Website Builder, choose Website on the right. Then select the page you want to insert into the form.
- Next, add a section to your page. For example, if you’re building a website for an apartment complex and want to create a fillable application form which can be submitted online (not a PDF they have to print), use the third-party service ABCSubmit to do so.
- Sign up for a free JotForm account. You can do so here.
- Go to Forms on the left. Click on the Create form button OR duplicate another form by clicking the three dots menu for that form and selecting Duplicate.
- Sign in into your GoDaddy Website Builder dashboard. Click Edit Site and navigate to the page that you wish to display the upload form on.
That’s it! You have successfully added a form to your GoDaddy website.
When adding a form to a GoDaddy website, keep in mind the following tips:
- Be sure to test the form before making it publicly available.
- Ensure that the form is mobile-friendly and looks good on all devices.
- Make sure the form is secure and your data is protected.
- Use a good form builder that allows you to customize the form to your needs.
For more information on web hosting and answers to your web hosting questions, visit HostsRated.com.
What is the process for including a contact us form on my GoDaddy website builder?
What is the process for uploading a PDF file to my GoDaddy website?
Go to your GoDaddy product page and scroll down to Websites + Marketing. Select Manage for the website you wish to alter, then choose Edit Site. Once you’re on the desired page, create a section to upload your downloadable files.
What steps do I need to take to make a booking form on GoDaddy?
Ensure that you have the Godaddy credentials for the customer, log into the account, and select the ‘Manage Website’ option. Go to the ‘Website’ tab and click on ‘Edit Site’ followed by ‘Content’. Search for the Contact Us page or the area where the Booking Form should be located.
What is the process for putting a template on GoDaddy?
Select an existing template or create a new one from scratch.
Configure the template options as needed.
Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account, select Home in the left sidebar, then click your image in the upper-right corner. Select the New Template option, give the template a name, then choose an existing template or create a new one from scratch. Finally, configure the template options as desired.