Adding Square to a GoDaddy website is a straightforward process that will enable you to take payments and manage them through your GoDaddy account. In this article, we’ll show you how to link your GoDaddy account to your Square account with just a few steps.
How to Add Square to My GoDaddy Website?
If you’re looking to add Square to your GoDaddy website, here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account. Under My Products > Websites, select Online Store and click Manage.
2. Visit the App integrations section of your online Square Dashboard > click Visit App Marketplace.
3. Search for GoDaddy Appointments in the search bar > click Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
4. Under My Products > Websites, select GoCentral Online Store and click Manage.
5. From your GoCentral Dashboard, click on the “Add square” button.
6. A new window will pop up. Enter the URL of the square you wish to add, then click “OK.”
7. To create a new site in Square Online, go to the upper right corner of your page and click on your account name. To add a website, select it and paste your GoDaddy store URL into the appropriate field.
8. Upload the data files you want to import to your Square store.
That’s it! You’ll now be able to take payments and manage them through your GoDaddy account.
Small business domain host GoDaddy has inked an integration pact with Square around online and offline payments for SMBs. This means that you can easily connect your GoDaddy website and Square accounts to start taking payments and managing them from one central platform.
Adding Square to your GoDaddy website isn’t difficult and it’s worth it if you’re looking to take payments and manage them through your GoDaddy account.
If you’re looking for more tips and tricks around web hosting, HostsRated.com is a great resource.
Is it possible to connect Square to my GoDaddy website?
Square works with GoDaddy Appointments, giving your clients the ability to make their own bookings around the clock. GoDaddy Appointments allows you to accept payments via Square either online or in person, and you can stay on top of your schedule by syncing up with Google, Office 365, Outlook, or other calendars.
What is the process of incorporating Square into my website?
From your Square Online Overview page, go to Website > Domains and select Manage > Manage domain for the domain you want to connect to your site. Under Destination, click on Edit site destination and choose the Connect to one of my current sites option. Make sure you select Save when you’re done.
What is the process for incorporating pricing information into my GoDaddy website?
Go to the Websites + Marketing section and click on Manage next to your website. After that, click on either Edit Website or Edit Site to open the website builder. From there, navigate to the page where you would like to add a menu or price list and insert a section.
What steps do I need to take to make a Square website?
From your Square Dashboard, click the button to get started with setting up an online site. You can choose to either create a single ordering page or a multi-page website. Once you have made your selection, select the “Next” button to continue. Then, select your business and fulfillment types to import your items and begin to create your website.
Does GoDaddy assess any fees for transactions?
GoDaddy Payments comes with no setup fees and no requirement to enter into a long-term contract. You simply pay a low rate of 2.3% plus zero cents for in-person transactions, 2.3% plus 30 cents for ecommerce and Pay Link payments, and 3.3% plus zero cents for keyed-in transactions. There are no monthly minimums or any other hidden fees.