Do you want to know how to link a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace? Connecting a domain from GoDaddy to your Squarespace site is a relatively straightforward process. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps for doing it.
How to Link GoDaddy Domain to Squarespace?
In order to link a GoDaddy domain to your Squarespace site, you need to first log in to your GoDaddy Account and then click the “Launch” button next to the Domains option. Then click “Use My Domain” on the domain you want to connect to your Squarespace site.
Once you’ve done that, you can then click the “Connect” button. A “Connection in progress” pop-up message will appear on your site. Click “Continue” and wait for the connection to complete. After that, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Re-link your domain
- Log into GoDaddy
- Add the first CNAME
- Add the second CNAME
- Add the A records
If you’re still having trouble connecting a GoDaddy domain to your Squarespace site, you can watch this quick video which will walk you through the process step-by-step:
If you’re looking for answers to your web hosting questions, HostsRated.com is a great website to check out for all the latest information. It’s a great resource for both experienced web developers and those just getting started.
Is it possible to connect a GoDaddy domain to a Squarespace website?
There are two ways you can join a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace: Nameserver Connect and DNS Connect.
What steps do I need to take to link my GoDaddy account to Square?
1. Go to the App Integrations page on your Square Dashboard, then go to the App Marketplace.
2. Look for GoDaddy Appointments in the search bar and click on it.
3. Click the Get Started button next to GoDaddy Appointments.
4. Grant permission to access your Square account information.
Is it possible to purchase a domain from GoDaddy and move it to Squarespace?
If you bought domains from GoDaddy, you can move them to Squarespace.
What steps do I need to take to link my domain to Squarespace?
1. Begin your connection with Squarespace by navigating to the Domains panel.
2. Examine your DNS settings.
3. Sign in to your domain account.
4. Add the first CNAME Record.
5. Add the second CNAME Record.
6. Include the A records.
7. Wait for the connection to finish.