Having a website is an essential part of any business. Being able to add a subdomain to your domain in GoDaddy is an important step in setting up your website. In this article, we will answer the question “how to add a subdomain in godaddy” and explain the steps you need to take in order to do so.
What Is A Subdomain?
A subdomain is an additional part of your main domain name. It’s a great way of organizing different parts of your website and making them more visible to search engines. For example, if your website is located at example.com, you might create a subdomain for a blog, like blog.example.com.
How to Add a Subdomain in GoDaddy
If you have a domain name registered with GoDaddy, then you can easily add a subdomain. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to the “My Products” section.
- Click the “Manage” button located on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the “Add” button at the bottom right of your screen to start making your subdomain.
- Create Your Subdomain.
- Click the “Save” button to finish the process.
Once you’ve done this, you’ll have successfully added a subdomain to your domain in GoDaddy. It’s a simple process that doesn’t take long, and it’s well worth doing if you want to organize different parts of your website and make them more visible to search engines.
When it comes to setting up a subdomain in ClickFunnels using Godaddy, the steps are similar. You’ll need to log in to your GoDaddy account, navigate to the “My Products” section and click the “Manage” button. Then you’ll need to create your subdomain and click the “Save” button to finish the process.
If you’re looking for more tips and tutorials on how to setup a subdomain in GoDaddy or create subdomain in GoDaddy, then HostsRated.com is a great resource. They provide detailed, step-by-step guides and tutorials on setting up a subdomain, as well as other web hosting related topics.
In conclusion, adding a subdomain to your domain in GoDaddy is a straightforward process. All you need to do is log in to your GoDaddy account, navigate to the “My Products” section and click the “Manage” button. From there, you can click the “Add” button at the bottom right of your screen to start making your subdomain. Finally, click the “Save” button to finish the process. If you need more help with setting up your subdomain, then HostsRated.com is a great resource for answers to your web hosting questions.
What is the process of adding a subdomain to my domain?
1. Navigate to your Domain List and click the Manage button beside the domain.
2. Select the Advanced DNS tab.
3. Look for the Host Records section and click the Add New Record option (if editing Host Records isn’t possible).
4. Select how the subdomain will be connected from the list provided.
Is there a charge for creating a subdomain on GoDaddy?
There is no charge associated with setting up a subdomain on GoDaddy, but you must have an account and be paying for their web hosting services to do so.
What is the function of subdomains when using GoDaddy?
Subdomains can be used to help you navigate and organize your website more easily. They can also be used to send visitors to an entirely different web address, like a social media page, or to point to a particular IP address or folder inside your account.
What is the process for adding a subdomain to my GoDaddy SSL certificate?
Select the type of certificate you want to use.
Select the validation method.
Verify domain control and generate the certificate.
1. Choose External Hosting.
2. In Step 2, select the domain or subdomain you would like to secure from the dropdown list, or type in the desired domain or subdomain.
3. Choose the type of certificate you want to use.
4. Select the validation method.
5. Verify domain control and create the certificate.