Creating a subdomain on GoDaddy is an easy task that can be completed in just a few steps. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to create a subdomain in GoDaddy. By following these simple steps, you will be able to create a subdomain in no time.
How to Create a Subdomain on GoDaddy?
Creating a subdomain on GoDaddy is a simple process that is completed by following the steps below:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. Log in to your GoDaddy account with your credentials.
- Navigate to the “My Products” section. Once you have logged in, click on the “My Products” link at the top of the page.
- Click the “Manage” button. Click on the “Manage” button located on the right side of the screen.
- Create Your Subdomain. Once you have clicked on the “Manage” button, you will be taken to a page where you can create your subdomain. Click on the “Add” button at the bottom right of your screen to start making your subdomain.
- Complete the setup. Once you have filled in the required fields, click “Create” to complete the setup.
That’s it! You have now successfully created a subdomain on GoDaddy. You can now start creating content for your new subdomain.
For further information about setting up a subdomain in GoDaddy, we recommend checking out HostsRated.com – a great resource for answers to your web hosting questions.
Is there a cost associated with setting up a subdomain in GoDaddy?
The upside of using GoDaddy is that adding a subdomain won’t cost you anything, but you must have an account and be paying for their web hosting services to do so.
Is it possible to create subdomains in GoDaddy?
You can create a subdomain that links to an IP address by adding an A record to your DNS zone file. If the subdomain needs to redirect to another domain name, you’ll have to add a CNAME record instead. To do this, you have to sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. If you need assistance signing in, there is help available.
What steps do I need to take to set up a subdomain?
1. Navigate to your domain list and select the “Manage” button next to the domain.
2. Then, go to the “Advanced DNS” tab.
3. Locate the “Host Records” section and click the “Add New Record” button (if you are unable to edit the Host Records).
4. Choose the method by which your subdomain will be connected from the list provided.
What is the process for setting up subdomains on GoDaddy?
Subdomains can be used to create separate sections of your website, which can make it easier to navigate and find specific content. Additionally, you can use a subdomain to direct visitors to a different online address, such as a social media page, an individual IP address, or a specific folder within your account.
Is creating a subdomain at no cost?
If you own a domain, then yes, you can have free subdomains on your website. You have the freedom to decide how to build and expand your project.
Is there a charge for subdomains?
If you have already purchased a domain name, you do not have to pay for any additional subdomains. However, you might have to buy a different hosting plan that includes subdomains if you want to use them. Fortunately, with Hostinger, subdomains are available on all hosting plans.