Moving your domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains is easy and fast. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to show you how to transfer your domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains in no time.
How to Move Domain from GoDaddy to Google?
The process for moving a domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains is simple and only takes a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio and select the specific domain you’ll be transferring to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Transfer Domain to a different registrar.
- Open the Menu and select All my domains in Google Domains.
- Enter the domain name you want to transfer and click on Import Name servers.
- Google will then ask you to pay a fee of $12 (this may change) to transfer the domain to Google Domains.
- After you pay for the domain, you will have to wait up to 60 days for the transfer to be completed.
- After the 60 days, you will have to unlock the domain and get the authorization code.
- Initiate the transfer to Google Domains by logging in and activating the Transfer tab.
- Enter the domain name you want to transfer and follow the on-screen instructions.
Google Domains Transfer Policy
GoDaddy’s domain transfer policy is relatively straightforward. You can transfer your domain to GoDaddy either through their website or through their API. Once the transfer is initiated, you will have to wait up to 5 days for the process to be completed. After the transfer is complete, you will have full control over the domain.
Moving your domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains is easy and fast. The process only takes a few minutes, and if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you can have your domain transferred in no time. If you have any more questions about domain transfers, we recommend visiting hostsrated.com for answers to all your web hosting questions.
Is it possible to transfer my domain from GoDaddy to Google?
To transfer your domain, it must have been with its current registrar for a minimum of 60 days. Be sure to check with the registrar for any other restrictions they may have. Additionally, you must be able to renew your Google Domains registration, and you must not exceed the maximum registration period of the domain.
How much time is needed to move a domain from GoDaddy to Google?
It will take between 5 and 7 days for your domain transfer to be processed. You can check the status of your transfer at any time through Google Domains. To get more information, look for the domain name in the “Pending domains” section.
Is it possible to move my domain to Google?
Once you have unlocked your domain and obtained the authorization code from your existing registrar, you will be able to transfer it to Google Domains. However, you must possess an active Google Domains account in order to do this.
What is the price to move a domain to Google?
Domains are available for as low as $7/year, and include features such as email forwarding, privacy protection, one-click DNSSEC, Google 2-Step Verification, and more.
Is it possible to transfer my domain away from GoDaddy?
To move your domain from GoDaddy to another registrar, you can use our transfer away checklist. We will turn off any Domain Privacy that is enabled when transferring, so that your contact details are visible to the new registrar.