Are you looking for guidance on how to use GoDaddy domain on Squarespace? This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How to use GoDaddy domain on Squarespace
Connecting a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace is easy and can be done in minutes. Here is what you have to do:
- Step 1 – Re-link your domain: Log in to your GoDaddy Account. Click Launch next to Domains. Click Use My Domain on the domain you want to connect to your Squarespace site.
- Step 2 – Log into GoDaddy: In the “GoDaddy Sign In” panel, log into your GoDaddy account.
- Step 3 – Add the first CNAME: Click Connect domain. Select GoDaddy from the drop-down menu, if it’s not already selected.
- Step 4 – Add the second CNAME: Enter the CNAMEs provided in the Squarespace setup. Click Save.
- Step 5 – Add the A records: Enter the A records provided in the Squarespace setup. Click Save.
For a visual guide on how to do this, check out this quick video.
If you are having trouble connecting a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace, you can also find help here.
All in all, connecting a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace is easy and can be done in minutes. For more answers to your web hosting questions, check out Hosts Rated.
Is it possible to connect a GoDaddy domain to a Squarespace website?
Two different methods of connecting a GoDaddy domain to Squarespace exist: Nameserver Connect and DNS Connect.
Is it possible to purchase a domain from GoDaddy and move it to Squarespace?
If you bought domains from GoDaddy, they can be moved to Squarespace.
Would it be beneficial to move my domain from GoDaddy to Squarespace?
If your domain is held by an external hosting company (such as GoDaddy, 1&1, or Hover), you can use it with Squarespace by either transferring it or linking it. Generally, we recommend you transfer the domain.
What steps do I need to take to link my GoDaddy account with Square?
1. Go to the App Integrations tab on your Square Dashboard online and select the App Marketplace.
2. Look for GoDaddy Appointments in the search bar and click to find it.
3. On the GoDaddy Appointments page, click Get Started.
4. Grant authorization to access your Square account information.