Transferring a domain to Bluehost is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps. In this article, we will go through the process of transferring a domain to Bluehost and provide you with helpful tips and advice along the way.
What is the Question?
How to transfer domain to Bluehost?
Steps to Transfer Domain to Bluehost
Transferring a domain to Bluehost requires a few steps. Here is what you need to do:
- Log into your Bluehost control panel. Once logged in, click the domains tab at the top of the page. Then, click the transfer option in the submenu.
- Log into your Bluehost Domain Manager. Click the Transfer option in the submenu at the top of the page. Then, enter the domain you want to transfer to your account, without the www.
- Click the Domains tab. Click the Domains tab from the side navigation menu to the left. Next to the domain name you wish to update, click the ▽ icon next to Manage. Select the DNS option from the drop-down menu.
- An Overview of the Domain Transfer Process. Choose a new web host and create an account. Review your contact information. Update privacy settings. Make sure your domain is unlocked. Obtain an authorization code. Enter the authorization code. Confirm the transfer.
Helpful Tips and Advice
To make sure the transfer process is as smooth as possible, here are some helpful tips and advice:
- Watch the video. We have created a video that shows you all the steps you need to complete so you can transfer your domain in no time. You can watch the video here.
- Contact support. We get this question a lot at Bluehost support, so we have made it easy for you to contact us in case you need help. You can sign up for Bluehost here and contact us at any time.
- Check out HostsRated.com. If you ever find yourself in need of answers to your web hosting questions, HostsRated.com is an excellent resource.
Transferring a domain from one web host to another can be a daunting task, but with Bluehost it is a simple process. Just make sure to keep the above steps and advice in mind, and you will have your domain transferred in no time. With the help of HostsRated.com and Bluehost support, you will be able to get the most out of your domain transfer experience.
What is the process for transferring my domain to Bluehost without having to pay?
1. Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
2. In the left side navigation menu, select the Domains tab.
3. Choose Transfer from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter the domain name you wish to transfer (omitting the www) and click Continue.
5. Input the EPP Code and click Continue.
What is the process for moving my primary domain to Bluehost?
If you want to switch your main domain name, it would be a good idea to get in touch with us either by phone at 888-401-4678 or through chat. We will help you out with the process of renaming your account and guide you through it.
Do I need to move my domain to Bluehost?
You can move the domain registration to your Bluehost account or you can link the domain name to your account without needing to transfer the registration. The renewal of the domain is usually done on an annual basis or sometimes in multi-year intervals.
What is the fee for transferring a domain name to Bluehost?
.asia has a minimum registration period of 1 year and costs Rs 1049.00. .biz requires a minimum registration of 1 year and costs Rs 1399.00. For .co, the minimum registration is 1 year and it costs Rs 1449.00. Lastly, .us has a minimum registration of 1 year and is priced at Rs 649.00.