Are you wondering “how much is godaddy domain renewal?” You’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll discuss the various domain renewal prices offered by GoDaddy and provide helpful tips for getting the best deal.
How Much is GoDaddy Domain Renewal?
Checking the price of your domain renewals with GoDaddy is easy. You can check the renewal price at any time through your GoDaddy account. The renewal price shown is for a one-year registration and does not include taxes or other fees.
When it comes to renewing your domain with GoDaddy, the pricing is pretty standard. For the standard renewal, you’ll be charged $8.99 per month. If you opt for a 3-year term, the renewal price is $12.99 per month and the Maximum Plan is priced at $16.99/month.
Checking GoDaddy Renewal Cost
To check your GoDaddy renewal cost, follow these steps:
- Log in to your ‘Domain Control Center’ by entering your GoDaddy ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at this link.
- Check the list of domains, then click the ‘Renew’ button next to the one you want to renew.
- Review the renewal cost and payment options.
- Click ‘Renew Now’ to confirm your renewal.
GoDaddy Domain Pricing
As of December 2022, GoDaddy offers the following domain pricing:
- .com domains cost $0.01 ($19.99/year on renewal)
- .net domains cost $14.99 ($21.99/year on renewal)
- Maximum Plan domains cost $16.99/month
A typical .com domain renewal with GoDaddy costs $17.99. When you’re not expecting that big price jump, it can be a nasty shock. To avoid this, check your GoDaddy renewal cost ahead of time and plan accordingly.
For more information on GoDaddy domain pricing and renewals, hostsrated.com is a great resource. They answer all of your web hosting questions in one place.
What is the cost to renew a domain name on GoDaddy?
Renewing a domain at GoDaddy is one of the pricier options among the top registrars, with an annual cost of more than $14 and premium domain renewals starting at $50.
What is the annual cost for a domain name from GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is clear about the prices we offer. If we post that a domain registration is ₹ 81.15 or ₹ 818.86 for the first year, then that is the amount that you will be charged.
What is the least expensive way to extend my GoDaddy domain?
1. Log into your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio.
2. Click on the Expiration tab above your list of domains.
3. Select the filter option you desire.
4. Tap Apply to narrow down your domain list.
5. Check off the boxes next to the domains you want to renew.
6. Select Renew Now from the action menu.
What is the cost of renewing a domain?
Registering a new domain name typically runs between $10-20 a year. Renewing the domain will cost more, usually between $10-60 or even more. If you are using Hostinger, then you can get a domain name for between $7.99-12.99 for extensions like .com and .net.